Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I went back to mahadi today for my SPM cert,
with Yean xin, Ching nie, Jiang huei & Boon chung.




I got to kno from Ching nie there is no school today because they had sports day yesterday.
We meet a boy, he came school alone and he told us he didt notice that today got no school.
Pity boy, if we didt go, i wonder how he could survive there alone.
Ps: So, Jiang huei lend the boy his phone to make calls.

Okay, I had my Business paper and Reading paper today.
Not bad la overall, at least i manage to finish it.

Study.Revision.Study.Revision, i always do last minute work,
But last minute work do help sometimes.

I have to pump up myself for the coming test alr..

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive