Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

From 18th of this month..
I cant send out any messages from my phone..
and... today is the 9TH day already.

Im wondering what happened to my SIM card.
And i already called DiGi for several times,
Same conversations for the operators, "Ok, wait for xx time and restart ur phone for xx mins"
Im so numb listening to the same procedure everytime i call..
Becaause its no use at all!

My phone is still in the same situation, "Message Barred"
I really miss messaging time.
I dont feel like calling DiGi anymore.
I cant send even a single word,
Stupid DiGi!

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive