Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Haha, Im back.. It is tiring!
I went for an english buddhist camp at jenjarom for few days with CNie, JHuei, KSiang and many known, half known or dont know people.

What Im doing for these 3 days is handling the PA System. For sure, I dont know anything about that at all for the beginning. But I learned almost everything within few days, Weeeeee. It is fun attending this camp. Making friends and 38 with others especially with the youngest guy Jun Rong there. He is damn noisy and 38.

I post up the pictures after I get it from the others.




the Committeesss!

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive