Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

These are some of the photo we've took during Ketam trip..




Speed Boat that cost 10bucks each.




Hair Advertisment?


Houses on the seasss


The Ketam Street


We're heading to somewhere


Spot 2 guys


Shen Chieh - Pei Zhen - Yean Xin - Hong Guan



We're trying to Jump!!


Im Jumping! thx to PZ for this shot


Dried Salty Fishy


Pei Zhen - Yean Xin - Shen Chieh like this effect


- Shoes - Guess whose is it


3 of us again & again


He is pressing on his phone


I wonder what attracted his sight

Daughter on the Bike


Pei Zhen on the Bike


Im on the Bike


Its hot and still a long way to go


Shen Chieh - Pei Zhen - Daughter - Father


Hong Guan - Shen Chieh


Finally we're stopping by to have a meal. Ring~Ring~ we paid 5bucks for renting this
A Gigantic Ketam that might SWALLOW you

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive