Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Hey, just as usual. Still working shift at Padini Authentics at AEON BTK.

My marketing, Chin Long is switching with another one to in charge our place. Kinda sad hearing this because he is a nice and funny and friendly and talkative and good guy. Like we will share any problem with him, we will say out anything in front of him. But he is leaving us and the effective date will be on the 23th March. Sobz. Hope to see him again sometimes later... Bye bye Chin Long


Anyway, I was in CC yesterday. I saw a mom came in and start beating his child and shouting : "I asked you not to come. Why are you here?! Go back with me." and non-stop hitting him like we used to know. Then everyone inside included me were like : "Omg, pity that boy."... The exciting part is coming...
Then, the mother turn to another side and start hitting the guy who bring the boy there and keep on shouting : "Why you bring him here?!". That guy was so angry and fight back the boy's mother. Can you believe a young guy is fighting with a mother? It does happen in front of me.
The guy say : "You ask him, when did I bring him here?! He came ownself!! Look properly before you scold people!!!", Then the mother gets even angry and shout out : "You know I GIVE YOU FOOD, I GIVE YOU PLACE TO STAY, I GIVE TIME FOR YOU TO PAY UR RENT. and now YOU DID THIS TO ME?!"

I don't know what happen at the end because they went out after that. I feel pity to the mother, the father is trying so hard to pull her away you know. That is why dont go CC without parents notice if you were not allowed. See how a mother would do for a son to protect him.


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive