Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Errloww..
Days gone through.. Days went by, Days passed by..
This is the time to look through what its like inside.

''I've made a movement to tell a negative attitude about herself today. I've make myself so brave to tell this. Then at the end I've being paid by anger. well, its a good friend of mine.
I told what I'm feeling throughout these days. It's true, peoples are mend to be born to listen to compliments included myself I guess.
It's like they'll refuse to listen or just talk to you about that case. For me, I'll tell if I care you as my friend. Or else, no business. I know whats gonna happen and it really happened.
Fine then, who cares.
At least I've done my part. Its up to you to decide.''

So, this is my confessions.. Actually its just a small tiny thing happened around us.. just wipe it away.. Zipped*

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive