Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Firstly, I must say Thank You to everyone who wished me no matter with facebook or text me.
Happy Birthday to Peggy on 18th, My Brother and Myself on 21th April 2010.
I'm officially 20 years old now. Hahaha!! This will be the first number '2' standing in front of my age.
I celebrated with friends on the 20th at Greenbox during night time right after my work.
Actually it is 4 person celebrations. Peggy (18th April), My Brother - I - Alice (21th April). We had so much fun there.



The Lovely Couple Sky & Peggy


Eva & Peggy


Wei Wei & Me


Sky with the Twins


Peggy with the Twins. My Bro's face is reddy 


He's trying so hard to express his feeling with singing. Look Talented


Jeffrey in the house





The Beauty s from Adonis



Happy Birthday! Cutting of the Cakes. Alice is with the white top.


Make a Wish. *******


The Beginning of the 20's


All of Us in the house.

...


 Life is a beautiful dance, so turn up the music, let loose and have fun!!!
 Who cares if anyone is watching, happiness is contagious!!

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive