Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I went Bukit Cahaya morning just now. I was tired waking up at 6 plus. It was like damn early.
I drove my car and pick Teck Wee, Mei Yee, Yean Xin and Alvin. We headed for breakfast after that.
We drag and reached there about 9am and we took bus for the rounding instead of bicycle because the shop for bicycle renting is not open yet. So, we went four-season-house, it was spring there and I bet you will feel cold inside.
After a rounding session by bus. We finally stopped down and go for the bicycle shop.
The bicycle sessions are so tiring. We cycle up and down, in and out for about 1 hour. But its fun going there, the fares are reasonable too.

Okay, now we are coming out from the park and going towards my car. I saw 2 suspicious guys petrolling there. then I quickly go forward to have a look. It is the rangers on duty there but the DRIVER SEAT MIRROR WAS CRASHED! I was like "O-M-G what happened?". I don't look nervous but I'm trying to be calm and pretend nothing. The rangers asked me questions. Nothing was stolen inside, so they said its the monkeys who did that. Monkey?! Ya, I did saw hands and legs print on the car but will a monkey able to crashed my car's mirror just for nothing?!. Whatever and ever. I called my dad and tell him what happened and he was also calm. This is out of my expectations, because I thought he'd be yelling at the other side.
After that, I followed the rangers to make a report in police station. There are no claims due to no insurances are bought for that mirror. I have to thanks to 3 of them who helped to clean up the parts of the broken mirror. I know this is unpredictable but it do spoiled our mood. CURSE YOU WHO DID THIS!!!

So, we went to Papa John due to the buffet promotion because we're freaking hungry. The service there is just so slow..

It is raining when I'm coming back. I was hoping the rain would stop for a while before I get back home. If it is raining, the raindrops will surely come into the car and it will be so wet inside. Couldn't imagine. At least I'm home now. Very thanks to parents who don't blame and being so understanding. <3

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive