Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

The day before yesterday, I hang out with my old buddy at Pavillion. After that, I went for a Gala Premiere of the movie "All Well's End Well's 2011" there.

That was awesome because I'm sitting in a same hall with celebrities. That movie was so funny, it's a must watch!

9 / 10

I went Genting yesterday. That's a sudden decision trip.
By the way, Genting was damn cold as it is raining whole day there. 
I watch Green Hornet bee and had fun there. Relaxing.

4 / 10



I finished and submitted my manifesto!
Good Luck to everyone who is running for EB!
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive