Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Yes, I'm back. Done with 4 final paper. So will be finishing 3 more by 25th May, bare with me.
It's kinda stressful wanting to memorize those facts and points. But the good thing is you can hang around and have freedom along the exam period. I don't have to attend classes, don't have to go into campus all the time. and the best thing is I can sleep late and wake up late. Weeeeee.

I will be exam-free after 25th. I miss my family although I just went home weeks ago since I came back here especially my cute little sister.

My Lovely Family ! Love them. It's our birthday but I'm not there.

Lovely Sister ! How cute is her.


My friend birthday is coming so soon. I had no idea on anything yet since I'm stuck in a no-gift-available place. I want to make something special. Ya, you know sometimes friends don't need something so big, he/she just need something that shows your heart and care although you didn't meet up or contact for a period of time. A true one can really understand you no matter how it is. Won't grumble, won't complain but just listen.
" A Best Friend is the one who won't feel bored even though you didn't speak "-Shen Chieh
 So, I'm appreciating my friends who treats me well,
well if you don't, I appreciated as well because I'd known who you are. thats me.



Youth Nation Summit 2011 is around the corner, 


So are you going?
I'm going as volunteer ! Weeeeeeeee
It is at University Malaya from 28th - 31st May 2011.


Meet our Prime Minister !
Prime Minister, Dato' Sri Haji Mohd Najib, will grace the celebration
and launch the Micro Funding on the fourth day!


feeling EXCITED !


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive