Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I'm back in Klang town. So happy right?
Chinese New Year song everywhere, Wishes everywhere.

I managed to use only 2 out of 4 Book Voucher. The staff said because the other 2 don't have a complete university cop on it. I was like WTH?! and they require me to get a new one from my uni authority. That means I have to go all the way back and exchange it and then only I can buy it at Kedah's bookstore. Great.
But they good thing is we managed to get 5 books, 4 for my mom and 1 for me out of the 100MYR book voucher.

Lets start with the "LO" behind every sentence.
you every time like that want lo. if i want to know about it i already ask you lo. now you want to scold other first lo. i really don't understand lo.

- I know what to do under certain circumstances - 

BLOGGER Y U NO LET ME UPLOAD PICTURE?
the book i bought is 'the death relic', a thriller book
-sC-


0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive