Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I like and I'm pretty good at observing people around. I dislike being questioned over and over again. I might look i-am-okay-with-anything people, people can ask me anything. But bare in mind, ask me only if you will believe whatever answer I gave. One means one, two means two. I will not go lying with what I'm gonna say. In the end of the day, I don't get anything out of it.


I hate mistrusting people, like always, once I found guilty on that person, the feeling will be some-kind like the broken mirror will not be the same again even after you fixed it. Don't go challenge my extend to an extend that I will be horribly mean.

Still, I'm glad because I have a bunch of friend who I can laugh so hard with like people will look at us like total freak or dumbfounded. We can laugh at a tiny thing or stuff, we can laugh to an extend I don't even want to continue listening to those funny funny jokes due to my aching stomach. 

Everyone is not flawless, I make mistakes too.



-sC- 

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive