Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I talked to my marketing management tutor yesterday.

And realized after all communications and skills is what makes you stand out from your peers when you wanted to look for a job, or even during interview. You can't get yourself a job when your result is very bad of course, you have to still maintaining your result.
I agreed with him, communications and skills are the only factors for you to succeed in whatever you want to do, of course a good academic result is an add on. Alright I admit, with also opportunities, but you have to grab it when it comes, do not ever let it slip through your finger if you want regrets. 

Problems will come, it depends on how calm enough you are to solve it.
So, equip yourself well enough it face it.

welcome to the reality
-sC- 

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive