Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

:Eden Lake:





This show came out recently,

Comments from my frens:

  • Its nice
  • Not bad loh
  • Dont go watch with full stomach
  • Not nice 1

I went for this show today with my Shahbandar's fren,
I suggested this movie because it sounds interesting from what my frens told me.

My comments for this movie:
  • The story dont really mean anything [someone revenge juz bcuz of a death of his dog. swt]
  • No happy ending [Both of them died]
  • Its Disgusting [Worse part, with those bloody scene]

Rating : 2 out of 5

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive