Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

What happened to my phone?
Today is the 2nd day i CANNOT send out any messages
[Credit: RM X.XX, Reload before: 28/02/09]

When i send a message, then this will pop out..
"Sending FAILED to xxx, Message BARRED"
Barred? Y barred? i've checked on everything and everything is ok.
Betul betul cant figure out what happened,
but at least 1 can call somebody =) :Phew:

Because of this:

  • Im wasting money to make calls.
  • I cant kacau my friends with messages. [Super SMS]

Aaarrrggghhh!! I have to make complaint to DiGi soon.. ISH..

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive