Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae a.k.a Jigoku Shoujo Season 3






My favourite anime of all time



"Just untie this red string if u really desire revenge [Straw Doll],
If you untie it, you'll officially be in a contract with me.
The person whom you wish to take revenge on will be swiftly taken to hell,
However...
If you take revenge, I'll also make you pay the price.
.Curse Someone and two graves will be dug.
If the contract is completed, your soul will also be taken to hell.
Although it's only after u die.
Its up to u to decide now."
Jigoku Shoujo - Hell Girl's Quote



This anime came back recently,
with some new characters.

Rate : 10/10

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive