Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Within A year -U could get a girl or boyfriend
Within A month - U could be celebrating an anniversary with him/her

Within A week - U could be going for a vacation with him/her

Within A day - U could have thinkin him/her few hundred thousand times

Within An hour - U could have finish a lunch together with him/her
Within A minute - U could have sent him/her messages


Within A second - Its enough for a heart break from U



.Appreciate when its here,
When there's problems,
Solve before its going deeper,
Wake up before its too late,
And take actions before u lose it.








0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive