Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody


Hang out with Christine[Smart tag] at starbucks jj, planned to go with her on tuesday but she got stuffs to do. Chit-chatting and online there. She found a part time job at Sinma, the person was like ok-you-can-start after a quick interview. Gratz. She say she's poor already, had to work on saturday and sunday. I spent my whole afternoon with her today. Its nice hangging out with old friends cause we got lotz to talk about, bla-bla-ing here and there. Hope you can save as you wished. =D

School day tomorrow. CiaoZ



x Signing off x [Monday, 27 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive