Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Went jj again with Christine today. She came over my house to fetch me, her class canceled today so she's free. We went and eat before that with JHuei & BChung. Guess what? We just love to sing and eventually we went Greenbox again. =D YXindaughter & PZhen joined us a bit later but BChung he went and watch mall cop so he's not with us in Greenbox.





K session until 6 then we went Dragon-i for a promotion named 'Soya Sauce Chicken[Just for Rm1]'. T&c apply: min of 3 person, only 1 per table, valid from 6-9pm and this promotion ends at 30th april. Afterall, this promotion is quite worth going. Too bad YXin can't eat chicken, so she have to watch only, but PZhen was keep on eating like 'omg-this-is-so-nice'. =)

Good news again, my mom was out from hospital! It has been 1 week plus since she stayed home. So glad//




x Signing off x [Tuesday, 28 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive