Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I went to the new KFC outlet at sentosa with YXin, CNie, YFern, EBeng right after school and before my cocuciculum starts.. hmm, not bad.. =D

Cocuriculum starts near 3pm. teachers are just so slow..
For my opinion, we went there not for activities, we started laughing from the beginning till the end.
Making fun here and there, hahaha..
Long time didt laugh so hard already. My face is getting numb. Hahaha.

MUET[Malaysia University English Test] exam are coming very soon.. 25th APRIL 2009. About 2 weeks more. So near, i thought it will be on end of May or what. May God Bless Us, Amen.

Anyway, all of my classmates are taking pictures together tomorrow for school magazines thingy.
ps: Don't forget to put on make up arh. Hahaha





x Signing Off x [Wednesday, 8 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive