Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

My year 2009 15th week's outings plan. still planning lah.

Anyone wanted to go the Brand New KFC/Pizza's outlet? sentosa 1
Anyone wanted to go PC fair? 10.11.12/april
Anyone wanted to go Greenbox?
Anyone wanted to go Have A Drink?
Anyone wanted to Watch "Knowing"?


Some confessions:

They are here to make your life colourful,
They are here to make you smile,
They are here when you're sad,
They let you make fun of them,
They make fun of you either,
They can be a stone that blocks your pathway,
They can be your hand to help you out,
Sometimes they teach you lessons too,
So,
I heart you, "My B Friends"..


You could win a tournament without any guide,
But you'll lose your future without friends.
x Signing off x [Sunday, 5 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive