Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

"Im gonna quit my form6, its so horrible"


April Fool ! , and I know its kinda lame, so lame..
Just to entertain you lah.

I miss that time when Im small and still in primary school,
when its 1st April, everyone even myself will try making fun of friends
for dont know how many xx times..

Now ar, growing bigger and the wont like so eager to fool friends already.

But I manage to get some friend of mine fooled today, By M3. Nyahaha


Stressed? Smile lah!




: Happy April Fool Day :




x Signing off x [Wednesday, 1 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive