Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Tee-hee, my school tests over already,

I don't have to stay late to do revision,
Weekend's coming, so that I can get back my lovely sweet sleep again.. ^^

An accident happened today between my daughter, YXin and a Indian woman when we're heading to my house after school. [YXin, Vanessa, Adelyn, M3] we're going greenbox again after that. Hehe.
Just a small case accident, and the Indian woman just have to make the problem so BIG lah,
I don't understand, the woman jot down YXin's name, contact no. , IC no.. and the worse part House Address. Sweat.
With that house address, are she gonna go YXin's house and knock her house door and ask for compensation if she doesn't pay for the repair fees? Gosh

Okay, Come Back, ignore the sad case.
As mentioned, Greenbox again and this is the 2nd outing with GD Van and Ade. Hehe.
6 of us, 4 + HGuan & JHuei.



Ade - Van - YXin - M3



JHuei - Van - Ade - YXin - M3 - HGuan

And I have to make a thing clear, I'm just putting my RIGHT HAND on my leg there only in the 2nd picture,
Don't ever misunderstand what I'm doing there with my right hand.
Hahaha..

I went for basketball at night,
have to do some exercise already, all my body systems will slow down if I don't do that.
=D







x Signing off x [Friday, 3 April 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive