Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Tuesday [16/06/2009]

Went for a school trip with whole bunch of upper6 students and some lower6's. Destination - Science Centre and Parliament. The weather is extremely hot nowadays. Im the 1st timer for both of these places. Science centre is quite nice inside, but there are some machines that is not funtioning. Daughter, GDaughter, Ade, CNie and I walk around together inside =D. And for Parliament, the rules to get in are very strict. No digital devices, tie must be wore so properly, uniform attire and Silence. Its boring inside and nothing other than sitting there watching them debating about country issues. How can we missed our camwhoring session..



M3-CNie-YXin-Ade-Van-Fern

Try looking at our face


Satellite Transmission.. Tee Dee


V .Peace. V


Its us in a line at the garden part
All Of US


x Signing off x [Monday, 22 June 2009]

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive