Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Busy working these few days...

One of our PA staff is leaving. It is his last day today. And his name is James Tan Wei Jie a.k.a Yang Berhormat @ 偶像派气质型男.. Haha. He's so funny and considered as half of my Si-Fu for teaching me almost everything at the first day when Im on duty..



PA's staffs



- Ben - Chin Hoe - Nicole - I


Chin Hoe - I - Yang Berhormat,
But I guess my eyes ter-slip out from the camera


Its time for me to climb onto my bed.
Morning shift somemore tomorrow//


x Signing off x [Monday, 8 June 2009]
YB buy us donut today. XD

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive