Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Its Daughter YXin birthday that day. 29/7. We headed to Jogoya buffet in Starhill for our dinner. Im so looking forward to go Jogoya because we planned to go about 1 month before. In between, we had thought of other place but it seems this is the final decision we made. There were YXin, PZhen, HGuan, Jeffery, PHooi and I after confirmations and some late decisions. Alright, there it goes with pictures..




Jeffery is driving us there. *Peace


Nevermind, They're hungry


Final Destination of ours



These are really Delicious! Two thumbs Up





This is sweet, I drank few of this cute coconut






Only VIP. Too bad for us. Looks nice right?


Sushi-Sushi



This pudding is Just So Nice.


Cupcakes


Firstly, "Let me try this". Secondly, "Omg, I would rather suicide from not having this." Haha



Totally not ready yet. Im fading away.


Me and Birthday Girl and Pei Zhen


Peng Hooi and Hong Guan and Jeff and Me


Me and HG and YX and PZ

Seriously, this is Nice. Once for a long time. Not all of the pictures were uploaded because of the problem with blogspot and the sizes of these pictures were big. It takes me long time to upload one.

[ Happy Birthdaysss ^^ ]
Yean Xin 腥猩 Daughter @ 29-7
Ching Nie 井溺 @ 30-7

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive