Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Went Greenbox with YXinD, CNie, HGuan, WKiat, and CHow.
Long time didn't go for normal hour session. Haha. And, we made this decision so sudden, YXin brought up whether wanted to go K or not at night and decision were made within few hours and we're inside after few hours. So fast right?



V*_*V


Daughter and I


All of Us, Weeeee

Had fun there, CHow came late due to some reasons and we went back already at 11+pm due to school on the next day.. ^^
And econs teacher canceled her tuition class suddenly today.. I can rest peacefully after a exciting seminar at HICT morning just now. =)

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive