Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Its Eng Beng's birthday today.. 25/08/2009
Wishing his wishes will come true as what he had wish.

Its Jackson's birthday on the next day.. 26/08/2009
Wishing his wishes will come true as what he had wish too.

Went Station 1 for Beng's birthday celebration with
Daughter, PZhen, CNie
CHow, CGuan, Candace, BChung & YQing i dont know how to spell her name
Instead of cake, we bought Donutss to celebration for him.. Fabulous!! Haha

And YXin, I need the photo~~ XD



The Birthday 'Cake'


Wishing..


1. I don't eat Donut! 2. Sorry, I should have ate the Donut. T_T


*Star G*

Group Photo!
At last, Im going Pulau Ketam tomorrow!!
~Weeee~

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive