Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I should have posted this few days before but I haven get the pictures yet before this.

Venue : Adelyn house
Time : Noon
People : YXinDaughter, VanGDaughter, CNie, YFern, CHow, CGuan

Before that, I went JPJ with HGuan in the morning to renew our going-to-expire P lisence. It was like "Finally that P stickers are going to be removed, I waited for 2 years for this" because there are so many things you cannot do when you're holding P kay.

BUT ENDED UP WE RENEW NOTHING. SWT. some reasons lah.
I'll get this done by this week if possible.

Okay, get back. We baked muffins and prepared foods for our lunch almost dinner. First time doing these and surely im excited and just following what they are doing. Im Noob.



Filling mixture of muffin ingredient into the small cup


Chocoholic!



The Kiwi's




Mushroom soap and Spaghetti! XD
Here are the settings. For 8 person

Camwhore due to the blackout and Van left her camera coincidently while she's
heading Subang to pick her Beloved Momo back. XD







PS: Momo PRADA is cute.. ^^

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive