Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Tick tock. Whenever I flash back to some of the funny and crazy things that my friend and I had done, it was like "Wow, time-passes-by-so-fast". I filled in a certificate (Sijil Berhenti Sekolah) today. So, I studied form6 for almost 1 year and a half already. I'll be having STPM exam in 3 months time. After that, I will be kicked off by my school in few months time. Then I'll find a working place at dono-wher while my results are still on the way coming out.. and so on so on... Okay, I got a "time flies like dono-what" feeling nowadays.

Anyway, Im taking a day off from school tomorrow without teacher notice to go Adelyn's house for so called cooking classes with Gangs. Haha, So nice. Well, we'll see tomorrow. XD

I guess she was damn excited with this that she msg to almost everyone,
": To the world: I got my own laptop ady"
So, All I can do is to just ask you to give it to me instead of Congratulations. Hahaha.

ps: YXin, Don't be such stressed out with the "funny thing" the person made just now. Hahaha//
PZhen Congratulation U passed ur bloody-hard-to pass exam

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive