Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I've been rushing my art project from the beginning of this holidays. Its like so many things to do, wording, printing, drawing, pasting, capturing. My God. I have to finish all these by monday. Went Daughter house with Eng Beng just now but we've done just a lil.

The worse is the computing part. I don't know how to run the Photoshop software, because I have to put photos inside and design everything. Just that!! That the last procedure and everything will be FINISHed!! Why there is no one is willing to teach us about the software? Eventough they know how to run the software, yet they are so busy with activities and thier own work.
But Nevermind, 3 of us will be heading to teacher house tomorrow to ask to teach us about the software. It is easier this way.


aRT aRT aRT!
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive