Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Genting @ 10.11.12 Sept
Hong Guan called me suddenly at about 12 night and after a permission from my dad, I went genting with Hong Guan and his family. The reason why they are going there is because his dad are invited for an gambling event. Eventually, I skipped 2 schooling days. We went there early morning and waited for damn long, its about 200+ people till our turn to check in. After that we went theme park but we're just so lucky to get back the cap and cellphone that went missing there. Phew.. HGuan and I even met a former school friend that lost contact for about years plus, he's taking diploma in Chef course, Cool right? Haha.. Anyway, I had so much fun there this time. ^^.


--------------------------------------------

CamWhore










HGuan and both of his sisters


Be A star KTV. The price is reasonable!!








...To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive