Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Im going out for a show tonight, hoping that Final Destination 4 is nice. I haven watch a show with 3D before. Imagine the blood and the dying scene becoming so true.

Weekend is coming again. The more weekend comes, the nearer it is. Art project's deadline, Trial on the beginning of October. Everything are getting so near. This is what I supposed to do,

- stay at home finish my project
- avoid going out so often at night
- start Studying
- don't touch computer this is so difficult



It takes a long time to grow an old friend.


- by John Leonard

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive