Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Okay, thats the wedding music above.
One of my friend harry sister married and I went for the Wedding Dinner yesterday night.
Venue: KEC, People: Many of Us. So many couples are getting married huh? All of the restaurants are fully booked.
1 thing, 1 of my friend he drinks a lot and his face was so red. Then, you know what? He VOMITTED when we're half way eating. He used his hand to cover up his mouth and I was like how-can-you-vomit-just-like-that face. After that, we handed him an ice cube container quickly so that he can you know.. vomit inside. Ewwww, so disgusting right. Hahaha.



Group Photo


the Girls Eva - Siew Wei - Peggy


My Brother - Jeffery - Bride's brother Harry


Hikio - Sky - Harry



Peggy and I


My Brother and I. Do we look alike?




She's trying to take the whole head of mine.


The Groom used this to take the Bride. XP


we are always wondering who's the first to marry
 among our friends.
..Btw, who's next?
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive