Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody





Rate : 8 / 10

This is about murder cases after a tragic murder case happened accidentally.
Something similar to final destination.
You can see how things could change between sorority whenever something happened.
There is also part that I dont know maybe they did it purposely or did'nt is that there are no cutting of scene, 1 or 2 parts only lah..
And this is funny, some of the indian girls even shouting here and there inside the cinema whenever something pop up suddenly! Hahaha  Me? No, I did'nt shout but my eyes are half closed.
And, I went for this with Daughter, Pei Zhen & Hong Guan. XP


Click here for the awesome trailer.


Do you keep secrets?
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive