Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Daughter's sister ms. Yin Xin had her 21st birthday celebration party at her house last saturday. I went with Pei Zhen, Hong Guan & Wei Kiat. She's officially 21years old. Congratulations to her. Hahaha. So, when will be mine? 2years more. [21 - 19 = 2] =)

Final Exams are so close. Less than 1 month. Omg, Nervous + Headache. Im always using computer, and my dad say : "When is your exam ah? You're like no need to study one horh? Everyday facing the computer." And then I was thinking : "Ya lor, mayb I can only really concentrate if I let my mom to keep the monitor cable during weekdays and give it back to me only on weekend"








-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive