Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody



Happy Halloween everyone. Well, I don't feeling spooky right now infront of my computer because Im facebook-ing and listening to some high songs here instead of watching ghost movies to feel the spookyness due to the coming halloween. I dont watch ghost movie alone  I wish I can get myself one spooky costumes and go to some halloween event. That would be exciting. Haha, but maybe sometimes later.

Btw, Im going Greenbox tomorrow with Daughter, PeiZhen and Jeff. At least Im going some place that is decorated with halloween stuffs to make myself to feel scary and spooky. Weeeeee


Happy Halloween
Eat, drink and be scary

-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive