Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

1 more week. Gosh, Just 1 more week i'll be sitting for real STPM. Nervous!! and i'll be having a hectic month. God bless I can answer what is on the paper. ^.^

Btw, I went greenbox again yesterday night. But this time its not with frens but my family. Including parents, brother and sisty. Hahaha, so nice. This is the first time we went greenbox together. they are having a hongkong style buffet there yesterday. Not bad lar, but I prefer neway night buffet. Got sushi somemore @@.

And and, I can't believe im ordering PizzaHut through internet, this is the first time im ordering any food online. Hahaha. Because my sister wanted to eat pizzahut so much, so my parents asked me to call. Instead of call I go to pizza website to check the menu and I found out there is an online ordering system. Im so outdated right? that means i'll be having delivered pizzas as my dinner soon. COOL!
In case if you wanted to order through online, click THIS



My order. just to show off. Chey XD



2012 Im Coming Tonight!
-sC

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive