Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I've not been updating my blog for dayssss already. Exam is coming, not 2 months, but 2 weeks. So near right? Ughhhhhh. I just finished my MUET exam just now, basically it is just about writing-reading-listening. But the reading part was quite tough this time. nevermind, forget it, its over. Due to saturday, no one is in the school when I reached school this at about 6 quarter morning, even the guard is also dont-know-where. It is dark and a bit creepy because you know, those storiesss.
I have to start everything and stop browsing on facebook and blogger. Im keep mentioning this but I never does any. One word "A-D-D-I-C-T-T-E-D" to them instead of books. Buahahaha.

Due to the coming exam, I guess I'll not be updating happenings on myself often. Hehe. All the best for those who are sitting STPM exam soon!! One old quote : ADD OILSS.

It always seems impossible until its done
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive