Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

...will be watching Legion tonight with HGuan. Kinda crazy, the crazy part is only both of us going. We used to go with a bunch of friends. Luckily thats not a love show or what, if not.. hmmm.. sounds Creepy right. Why is it only both of us? Because the others are like bees, so busyyyyyy today.. Nevermind, Forget it.



The headmistress of our brand is not here today. So, we're like so relax doing anything. Even when talk to the others also we won't be like "She's watching me or what?". Heehee. but Its kinda boring also without her. If she's here, she will give us non-stop work... Really Non-Stop one you know. XD



Going Greenbox with few colleagues tomorrow <3
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive