Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Hey, its the first day of Chinese New Year today. My parents don't used to go out for visits on the first day. No idea. So, some of the friends and relatives came to my house today.


I sneak out afternoon time and meet up with Kar Yen for the movie "All's well, End's well". Firstly I thought there will be less people going cinema due to the first day of CNY. But my guessing is wrong, damn much people are lining up to buy tickets, I saw many chinese too, some of them came with families wearing the same colour shirt = RED.  Then, I'm wondering whether they are so free to watch movie on the first day too?
So do I...



Rate : 7/ 10

This movie is funny, I can strongly feel the CNY feeling through this. <3



Once again, Happy Tiger Year

.
I dislike people who don't listen even though I've repeated thousands times,
So, I'm frustrated on this. 
-sC

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive