Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

It's the second day of Chinese New Year today. What I did today..



I woke up damn late today, tired.. 

I planned to go for a movie again but the every show were so fully booked..
 it is Chu2, I wonder the cinema still got so many people, even more than yesterday you know. Most of the shops inside Aeon were closed. So, no where to shop also other than watching a movie there.

I had a little gamble today and few 10bucks fly away.. 
my case is small, some of them even lose huge more than mine..
I wonder why all of them only play cards during Chinese New Year while there are cards selling everywhere too during non-CNY time.

I went Asia Cafe but it is closed..
So, I went the nearest MCD instead. The services there are quite slow but I like the atmosphere there.



A short day, and I'll be starting my work tomorrow until the 21th, 22th, 23th (Chu 8 - 9 - 10)..
Will meet my colleague tomorrow. I'm starting my work so early, envy those friends who get off day which is about a week. 
Well, I'm off to bed now.



Byess
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive