Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

I wish it were the last day of this month. So that I'll get my pay for march.. Hahaha
So broke nowadays.. Keep spending like don't know what and don't know what I've spent on. FEW MORE DAYS. Tahan Tahan.

The more I wish is to turn "ON" what we'd planned earlier.. My god, I'm waiting for confirmation this side and you keep on asking on that side. Aiyoyo, its easy to plan something but its hard to get it "ON". Unless we're studying.. but Most of them are working now. I can't do anything as long as I don't get all of the confirmations. >.<..












I'M Hungery
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive