Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Yes,
another off day today. I went Greenbox with Friends at 10 morning, is like so early right? Hahaha
after that I'm like so free until I accompany my other friends for their lunch and dinner.
So, I've been inside JJ for almost a day. Eventough I'm not working.
I got no idea and its kinda tiring too.

Anyhow, I'll be going for Alice tonight with my Best Friends. Hahaha. Long time never go watch movie already. Hopefully that will be nice.. Hee hee

Lastly, Congratulations to those Ex-SPM-ers that pass thier papers with Fying Colours. Great Job..


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive