Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody





I finished reading and watching Dear John.
This is totally awesome. But there are some different with the novel and the movie, the ending is different.
Movie use to shortened what happen inside right.
I see how things could change really fast even tough its just a short and tiny period.

=========================================================================


I don't know why I'll get a bit aching inside when I see people changing from 'In a relationship' to 'Single'.
Things could really change horribly.
I saw sweet words today, but I'll be seeing sour words tomorrow.
No matter how long it takes for a couple to maintain their 'sweetness', it would just take a single second to blow everything away.



"just look at people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through"

Maybe he/she was everything to you before, but now you are able to go though everything without him/her





No matter what happened,
you will not be alone.
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive