Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Everything is almost well prepared, now I have to prepare the feelings inside me. Like what my friends say, they are nervous, worried, happy, excited, sad for being so away from lovely home, for being so away from friends. Everything is new for me there, I don't know what is going on there until I get my ass inside.


UUM is a ULU place that you'll take about 40minutes to go to the town by car. that place was surrounded by natural living things basically trees and animals, perhaps there's another world creature ghost inside. sounds creepy. thinking that they'll pop out suddenly 







I hope there are activities that actually will bring my home-sick-feeling away. Everyone who go so far for study will surely have this feeling. Btw, I'm receiving Good-Byesss from my friends whenever they see me. okay, just few more days to go. I'm so gonna miss my friends here.




Wait For Me



-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive