Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Yes, its the time for me to tell you what is happening here again.

Firstly, I was so happy that I'd actually got my laptop. It is ACER-G4741G. I can online everyday by using this without going library or lab anymore. I can do my assignment easier. The important thing is, I can facebook wherever I want. *Smile

My mid term is over, I got my management result, 34/50. consider okay lah.:D

Yes, the Alor Setar outing pictures that I wanted to show you. Here it is.....

we went for Bah Kut Teh.  its been so long.

Jia Xin & Me

Alor Setar : Pacific Mall

It is not that Big, only 4 rooms. LOL

The last Airbender ! Skills

Shopping Boyss

Lollipop of the Day


Chee Kar - Me - Linda - Hon Choong - Jia Xin

tuut tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..


Picture of the Day



Few more Days, Klang !
-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive