Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

yes, the day is near. the day for me to go back Klang. first time going back after so long staying here in this not-bad-until-now University. Its like finally, I can meet my family, my friends, a familiar shopping centre, Bah Kut Teh, and my Bed. And of course I want to talk to my family and friends after so long being here, to share what happened here. It's kind of pathetic experience.

Before that, I'm going for LLDS Local Leadership Development Seminar as I mentioned from 3rd - 5th sept. Looking forward to both of these.


You don't need a bunch of friends to prove anything,
A small group of friends are enough to share your problems.




-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive