Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

 the reason I'm not blogging during my holidays is 'I have to enjoy every moment and every minute with my friends and family'. Seriously, I got a nice and wonderful holiday although it's so short for me. It is just too short. Not enough at all. . I bet every UUMers agree with me.

I went back right after the LLDS and C side thingy on 6th sept. I have to take about 8hours bus to get myself to step onto Klang's territory. I miss them, my family and friends over there so much. I was so extremely happy when I'm back there.What I did there? Of course hanging out with friends, go yam-cha with them, go GreenBox to sing out loud as I can as i'm shy to sing inside the toilet booth here when im bathing, go CC go for movies go for outings and many more lah.


I manage to get myself in Midvalley with my friends in UUM that is Klang people also as a small gathering. that is Linda, Gabriel, Han Wei and Keith. I cannot upload photos here a the wi fi here is very slow. I'm glad to get online inside my room although the line is not good enough.


Okay, back to now, I'd finished my mid term, quizzes, assignments. MPP moonfest had finished, our job is done. To be honest, the event is running not very good that night, it makes me feel disappointed so as my teammates. But we'd done our best in it, we don't feel regret. We'd gained precious experience and friendship within it and seriously I'll miss the time when I'm doing backdrop with a bunch of programmers.

Besides that, what am I gonna do now is to start my revision, as I got not much time left to cover up everything if I start my revision late. I'm waiting to go back too on the 20th++ this month. Woohoo.

Btw, I'm chosen as Dancing King in the Chief Delegates team in the coming MyLDS at UTM. I'm happy with it. I'm gonna start busy doing stuffs again. With AIESECers. Yay ! !


Sorry for neglecting my blog, I'll try to update as often as possible.


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive