Keep Your Faith

Everybody Needs Somebody

Tonight is the first meeting for the CD team. Looking forward. 

Guys, just to tell you. I really had a lot of fun in this organization, AIESEC

Okay, this is what have I been through these days. let the pictures tell..



I went for moonfest night organized by 
"Sime Darby Residential Hall" students.


This is Yayasan Al-Bukhary's Moonfest Night


Bond Bond Session with AIESECers MTs & JEs


Cleaning after Backdrop Session for MPP Moonfest. Programmers


The Night after Our Event !


the Programmers. I'll miss this.


ShahBandaraya-ers ! :D



And lastly, I missed out my sister's kindergarden performance! So sad. 
I miss Klang and I'm going back on study week. Yeepie.


-sC-

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment

I.Me.My.Mine

My photo
Well, I always crack my head and found out I got a tonnes to say if it comes to introducing myself. you'll know when you know me. Enjoy.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Confessions

Blog Archive